Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Energy, Exercise and Taking Care of YOU!


 Energy, Exercise and Taking Care of YOU!
by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS. DC, CCN, DACBN

(The Best Years in Life) Are you taking care of yourself on a deep and nurturing level DAILY?

It’s your time to SHINE with vibrant health, a flat belly, clear mind and vibrant energy.

It’s really easy to get wrapped up in all your have-to do tasks and leave out the important things that keep you energized, happy and slim.

I’m guilty of it too. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, yet due to the backlog of work caused by my computer gremlins earlier in the week, I was busy catching up to meet deadlines. Some were self-imposed deadlines, others were obligations I had made to others. Either way, I gave up my exercise time and as I look back, I ask “was it worth it?”  Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment