Friday, June 19, 2015

Ripe Bananas Fight Cancer, But “Ripe” Isn't What You Think

Ripe Bananas Fight Cancer, But “Ripe” Isn't What You Think


(The Best Years in Life) When I was a kid you couldn't pay me to eat a spotted banana. I wasn't trying to be a diva, I just hated the taste of a spotted, bruised, or otherwise “imperfect” banana. Now that I pay my own bills, I could probably be bribed to eat a banana that is, in my opinion, past its prime. According to research, if you're like me you are eating bananas the wrong way – or at least at the wrong time. Unless you eat with the peel on, and then that's just plain wrong. Read More.

intraMAX

intraMAX™
100% Organic MicroComplexed™ IntraCELL™ Level IV Technology ~ 415 Nutrients All-In-One, Perfect Whole Foods & Phyto Nutrition ~ Super Energizing ~ All Natural DefenseThe Most Scientifically Advanced, Clinically Proven, Health Promoting Organic Nutritional Supplement Available Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment