Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Vegan No More - The Story of a Recovering Vegan

A Vegan No More - The Story of a Recovering Vegan

as posted by Tasha at http://voraciouseats.com/

(The Best Years in Life) Many of you know that I have recently been struggling for the first time in my life with health problems. When I discovered that my problems were a direct result of my vegan diet I was devastated. 2 months ago, after learning the hard way that not everyone is capable of maintaining their health as a vegan, I made one of the most difficult decisions of my life and gave up veganism and returned to eating an omnivorous diet. My health immediately returned. This experience has been humbling, eye-opening, and profoundly transformative. To hear the whole story, just keep reading. Read More.

Contains about 20 ppm of .9999 pure silver in de-ionized water. Silver inhibits the growth of one-celled organisms, (such as bacteria and viruses) by deactivating the organism's oxygen metabolism enzymes. In turn, this destroys its' cell membranes, stopping the replication of its' DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment